Latest change log:
- Up to date APIs – Long live to Horos!
- New building system – Focus on contributors
- Embedded Grok Codec – Faster J2K visualization
- Updated Weasis
- LOD added to 3D-Curved MPR
- Enhanced DICOM overlays support
- New and growing plugin database
- Several bug fixes and enhancements
Get previous versions:
Found an issue?
- Report in our Github Repository
Help to keep Horos free
We have big plans for Horos in 2018, but in order to meet the growing demand for increased functionality from the community, we will need to hire additional developers to take the project to the next level. Horos is a free, open-source software and therefore operates off contributions from the community and your donations.